Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bath Time, Sweet Boy, Not-so Sweet Boy, Mommy's Glasses

James and I took a bath together tonight, as we do a few times each week. Today, he was very involved with dumping water on various parts of my body and "combing" my hair with a little toy. Each time, he would pause, admire his work, and say, "So pretty." A few times, he even tried to get enough of my hair (from my head) and tie it in a bow. He had no luck with this, as you can imagine, but still declared, "So pretty." I was thinking what a sweet boy he was, until we started to rinse off to get out.

As I was dumping water on myself to rinse off the soap, James was standing behind me. I felt a trickle of warm water on my back that was not coming from the same source as the rest of the water. I turned around and he laughingly said, "I pee on daddy!" It was a little gross, but at least we were already in the bathtub.

As we were drying off, he grabbed Becky's glasses and put them on, running around the house. He looks like a very scholarly boy with these on his face!


No comments:

Post a Comment