Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Talkative Boy

Eric sent me this e-mail and I couldn't resist sharing. The subject heading was "A brief excerpt of my dialogue with James on the way to school this morning..."

Here it is...

I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. Have it. Have it. Have it. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle. I want my turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment